"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 245 - Launch - Melbourne Spring Fashion Week



It's spring and the City of Melbourne is launching its Spring Fashion Week. Kittie is there in a pair of truly beautiful Manolo Blahnik pink heels, partnered with the sublime Tubereuse by Caron (parfum). How more springy can you be???!

3 comments:

  1. that pink is a lovely shade. beautiful. I wonder what you wore with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a DKNY silk skirt in vivid pink and grey...a near-perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kittie. These are sublime. I know the skirt - perfect combination. Impeccable styling as always!

    ReplyDelete