"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 321 - In the navy

Manolo, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...time to refresh with another airing of the shoemeister. These are his all-time classic Carolynes in navy blue, with the trademark flared heels. Superb engineering. They are pictured with friends in their cool Flinders Lane apartment this evening, accompanied by the sublime (and compliment-inducing) Bigarade Concentree by Frederic Malle. I love navy...could we please bring it back?!

2 comments:

  1. Yes Ma'am captain.

    300! Have you started to plan your big countdown?

    ReplyDelete