"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 309 - From India with love

Fab Bollywood sandals labelled Kala Niketan, purchased a couple of years ago at the Khan Market in New Delhi, pictured this evening at one of Melbourne's cinemas (watching Bill Cunningham: New York). They are partnered on this lovely sultry day with Carnal Flower by Frederic Malle.

1 comment:

  1. Only purple carpet should be used against a pair of Bollywood sandals! We are all ready to shake shake shake to the beat of the indian drums.

    ReplyDelete