"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 275 - Blood red

Assertive Kate Spade red suede flats with gold - very gold - trim, like the sort that would set off metal detectors. They are partnered with Guerlain's zesty Cologne du Parfumeur 2010.

And a guest shoe...worn by Kittie's lunch companion today.

A beautiful Bally ox-blood red boat shoe, worn with Midnight in Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the guest's shoes.

    Yours looks Asian even, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do red and gold very well, Kittie.

    ReplyDelete