"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France



"You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes." - Patsy Stone

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." - Imelda Marcos

"I never met a Manolo I didn't like." - Kittie France














Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 285 - A cup of tea, a Bex, and a good lie down

These charming Dolce & Gabbana leopard and choc patent slingbacks are having a cup of tea, a Bex, and a good lie down this evening. When I was growing up, many years ago, this expression said it all. And if you are too young to understand this phrase, or too foreign, just look it up on the internet. They are accompanied by the cheery 90s Dior fragrance Dolce Vita. Hey....Dolce, Dolce!!

3 comments:

  1. Look it up on the internet?! Why that's no fun.

    I guess it's a nice chocolatey cookie, or a candy bar. Cookie, yeah I'll go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, we call that Goodie Powder.

    ReplyDelete